HTML export progress

Gehad gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 08:08:20 PDT 2014

Hi,

This is my progress in the HTML exporter till now,

1- I finished most of the exporting dialog gui (some options check-boxes
are still missing),
2- export user settings in setting.json so it can be easily editable.
3- placed the html template files under the source tree.
4- edited the Qmake script to copy these templates to usr/share (on
linux ONLY, This must be done for windows later)
5- Fixed some bugs in lib-list.js

Let me have your feedback please.

--
Regards,