HTML export progress

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 09:58:48 PDT 2014

Here are some initial thoughts (apart from the fact that the progress looks
good) by a quick look to the GUI only.

- I'd probably use heading "Style options" instead of advanced.
- I would keep the choice of selected dives or all dives on roughly same
position as they are in the other tab. And the vertical bar should probably
be on both tabs to keep the looks similar.
- The choices will obviously need some explanations of what they mean.
- The directory selection is "interesting". It seems that I cannot select a
directory that already exists. And I get deeper directory structure than
what I intended due to this (I create a new dir, try to save, need to add a
name, that is created and then the save succeeds).
- The default font is too small on my Ubuntu - and remembering the
selections from last time might be useful?
- Hovering over location underlines the text making me think it is a
link....but clicking just collapses the dive info
- Expanding a dive will move the logo and layout slightly. This is with
Firefox 29.0 on Ubuntu 14.04.

miika