Show deco stops in planner table

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 11:01:10 PDT 2014

Dirk, when opening the planner we read the gas list from the selected dive in the dive list and if it contains unused gas mixes we get the issue we are seeing now.
Would it not be more accurate to only populate the gas list with the the gas mixes that are active?
That way we can use a dive as template for the one we are about to plan.