HTML export progress

Gehad gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 13:44:50 PDT 2014

On 06/01/2014 07:58 PM, Miika Turkia wrote:
> Here are some initial thoughts (apart from the fact that the progress
> looks good) by a quick look to the GUI only.
>
> - I'd probably use heading "Style options" instead of advanced.
> - I would keep the choice of selected dives or all dives on roughly
> same position as they are in the other tab. And the vertical bar
> should probably be on both tabs to keep the looks similar.
> - The choices will obviously need some explanations of what they mean.
> - The directory selection is "interesting". It seems that I cannot
> select a directory that already exists. And I get deeper directory
> structure than what I intended due to this (I create a new dir, try to
> save, need to add a name, that is created and then the save succeeds).

I did this on intention to prevent replacing files when copying, so the
exporter produce automatically a directory as a wrapper for the exported
files.

> - The default font is too small on my Ubuntu - and remembering the
> selections from last time might be useful?
> - Hovering over location underlines the text making me think it is a
> link....but clicking just collapses the dive info

it doesn't collapse the dive info it places a search with the location,
where default searching results are shown collapsed.
how can I fix this?

--
Regards,
Gehad Elrobey