Some hits for Uwatec Aladin Pro Ultra download

Oskar Sander oskar.sander at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:08:11 PDT 2014

Hi!

I'm new on the list, but have been using Subsurface for a while, great
project!

I have some issue with downloading from the Aladin Pro Ultra. This may be
silly-user-error, so I am checking with the list, please bear with me in
that case.

I am opting to download from the Uwatech Aladin Pro Ultra using a RS232
converter and interface.

I get the "Dive data import error" when i start the aladin's sending of
dive data (Opening logbook, dive 1 sends all data from the computer)

The settings are quite straightfwd i belive, but maybe I am missing
something?
Vendor: Uwatec   Computer: Aladin pro ultra   and   COM3 (the only one)

Activating logging to file or binary does not create any file.

Many thanks!
/Oskar

--
/O