latest changes

roberto forini forini.r at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 16:26:19 PDT 2014

I will try to do the bugtrack.

> > 4) printing the dives could be useful have a space between divelogs just
> > make space on the border for punching. (different layout depending on
> > number of dives in the same page) see divelog.de on the print empty log
> > pages.
>
> Can you say more what you have in mind here?

If you print the dives you probably put into a book with rings. So you need
to make holes for the ring and holes need spaces. Just go on the divelogs.de
on the "empty log to print" web page and you will understand what i'm
clumsy trying to explain! ;) sorry for my bad english!!

> > 5) travel gas. If i set 3 cyls: light hipossic trimix 12/48, ean40 and
> > ean80. Due to the hipossic mixture, maybe i can think to use the ean40
>  as
> > travel gas. let say for the first 15/20 meters. Actually is not possible
> > use it as travel gas. I guess that maybe if in the cyl set we can write
> the
> > depth segment and not the depth change could be useful.Obviusly the first
> > number on the segment is the depth of the gas switch. Also a flag like T
> > for travel, B for bottom and D for deco could help for managing cyls on
> the
> > dive plan. The cyls sequence is also the gas sequenze i would like to use
> > along the dive. example:
> >
> > type        dimension    work pressure     start pressure     end
> pressure
> >  O2     He   segment     use
> > s80          11.1L            210B                 210B
> >  205B           40      0      0-20             T
> > D12          24L               230B                220B
> >  50B             12     48     20-100          B
> > s80          11.1L              210B               205B
> > 50B            40      0     27-9              D
> > s40           5.7L              205B               200B
> > 50B             80      0     9-0                D
> >
> > maybe we could add also air break when using ox for more than 12/15
> > minutes... i dont know if this could be useful... maybe not, just an
> idea.
>
> OK, I'm not sure why you think you can't use ean40 as travel gas. Add
> another waypoint for the descent. Change the gas on the first segment to
> ean40. Then it should do the right thing.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> I check and you are right. It works but... While i was checking i faced a
bug:
1) start a plan
2) make a deep dive i used 12/48 ean40 and ean80 for a 100 m depth
3) just let the planner put the deco stop and then try to change the
GFhight. My subsurface hangs.

Roberto