latest changes

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jun 3 16:58:44 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 01:38:56AM +0200, roberto forini wrote:
> I tried with a more simple dive 10 minutes at 40 meters and a slow ascent
> to surface.
>
> If i change directly setting a number in the gfhight It hangs. It doesnt if
> i use the up/down buttons
>
> If i change gflow it works fine both with up/down buttons or input the
> number directly

Again, just a guess... when you change the GFhigh, most likely you removed
the current value and then replaced it with a new one? So when removing
the 70 you briefly at the value 7 there. And sadly we re-calculate the
deco already. And on a deep dive once again this can take a looooong time.

This is a bug and needs to be fixed. We should recalculate when focus
leaves this field, not for every change...