Planner & Add Dive issues.

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 22:45:18 PDT 2014

On 04 Jun 2014, at 2:01, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 06:31:42PM +0200, Joakim Bygdell wrote:
>> Git latest master, (1f1dcecc02a5c33c81d41a8a7c6aa2b9cc6b6da5)
>> Platform Mac.
>>
>> In Add Dive escape key has no function.
>> Maybe it isn’t implemented as in the Planner that pressing the ESC key cancels the operation.
>
> This should work both in Add, Edit and Plan now.
>
>> Planner:
>> 1# Unused gas mixes are not shown even if the option is set in preferences.
>
> Yes, I thought that was the consensus when we discussed this earlier. I no
> longer copy unused cylinders.

We did, yet something is not right.

>> 2# Unused gas mixes are still used in the planned dive resulting in zero consumption issues and extra gas switch events.
>
> That sounds wrong. I don't see how this could be happening.
>
> Can you send step by step instructions how to reproduce this?

Select dive with unused gases.
Start Planner.
In my case I had AIR as last active gas and a couple of mixes as unused gases.

The planner then sets a gas switch at 15min.
And I have al list of gases in the dive plan details that have zero consumption.
Dirk, this is tested on the dive that I sent earlier.

Another thing on master is that in Divelist the displayed gas is not the active gas.

I will dig into this a bit more.