Planner & Add Dive issues.

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 23:42:18 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> preferences.
> > >
> > > Yes, I thought that was the consensus when we discussed this earlier.
> I no
> > > longer copy unused cylinders.
> >
> > We did, yet something is not right.
>
> Correct. Because we did it wrong. Duh.
> Should be fixed in the latest master.

Yupp, works as expected at least on Linux.

> zero consumption issues and extra gas switch events.
> > >
> > > That sounds wrong. I don't see how this could be happening.
> > >
> > > Can you send step by step instructions how to reproduce this?
> >
> > Select dive with unused gases.
> > Start Planner.
> > In my case I had AIR as last active gas and a couple of mixes as unused
> gases.
> >
> > The planner then sets a gas switch at 15min.
> > And I have al list of gases in the dive plan details that have zero
> consumption.
> > Dirk, this is tested on the dive that I sent earlier.
>
> Please try again.
>
> These issues does not show up on master.
Probably because it where related to the issue above.

> > Another thing on master is that in Divelist the displayed gas is not the
> active gas.
> >
> > I will dig into this a bit more.
>
> Yes please - and try to explain it better as I'm not sure I understand
> what you mean.
>
> /D

In the Dive list the O2% column does not show the correct value.
The dive have AIR as active gas, two EAN mixes and one TX mix as unused.
The values displayed in the O2% column shows the values from the TX mix,
not the active gas.

--
//Jocke