Planner & Add Dive issues.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 4 08:01:37 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 04:54:22PM +0200, Joakim Bygdell wrote:

> > > Select dive with unused gases.
> > > Start Planner.
> > > In my case I had AIR as last active gas and a couple of mixes as unused gases.
> > >
> > > The planner then sets a gas switch at 15min.
> > > And I have al list of gases in the dive plan details that have zero consumption.
> > > Dirk, this is tested on the dive that I sent earlier.
> >
> > Please try again.
> >
> > These issues does not show up on master.
> > Probably because it where related to the issue above.
>
> On Mac we still have the issue with zero consumption in the finished plan.

Can you share a fully planned dive that shows this problem?
Is it showing zero consumption for tanks that you don't see?
Or zero consumption for tanks that you do see but that are not used in the
plan?

> > > Another thing on master is that in Divelist the displayed gas is not the active gas.
> > >
> > > I will dig into this a bit more.
> >
> > Yes please - and try to explain it better as I'm not sure I understand
> > what you mean.
> >
> > In the Dive list the O2% column does not show the correct value.
> > The dive have AIR as active gas, two EAN mixes and one TX mix as unused.
> > The values displayed in the O2% column shows the values from the TX mix, not the active gas.
>
> This issue is also present on Mac.

We show the "most interesting" gas in the dive list. So if your dive has
more than one tank we have some made up algorithm of what to show.
To us the most interesting is either the highest fHe or the range of fO2
on the dive.
So if you have any trimix that you use at any point of the dive, that's
what the dive list will show.

Is that what you are seeing?