Planner & Add Dive issues.

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:11:58 PDT 2014

On 04 Jun 2014, at 17:01, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>>> Please try again.
>>>
>>> These issues does not show up on master.
>>> Probably because it where related to the issue above.
>>
>> On Mac we still have the issue with zero consumption in the finished plan.
>
> Can you share a fully planned dive that shows this problem?
> Is it showing zero consumption for tanks that you don't see?
> Or zero consumption for tanks that you do see but that are not used in the
> plan?

Seems I was a bit fast here…
Latest master works ok on Mac as well.

>>> Yes please - and try to explain it better as I'm not sure I understand
>>> what you mean.
>>>
>>> In the Dive list the O2% column does not show the correct value.
>>> The dive have AIR as active gas, two EAN mixes and one TX mix as unused.
>>> The values displayed in the O2% column shows the values from the TX mix, not the active gas.
>>
>> This issue is also present on Mac.
>
> We show the "most interesting" gas in the dive list. So if your dive has
> more than one tank we have some made up algorithm of what to show.
> To us the most interesting is either the highest fHe or the range of fO2
> on the dive.
> So if you have any trimix that you use at any point of the dive, that's
> what the dive list will show.
>
> Is that what you are seeing?

Nope, as stated the TX gasmix is unused but it is still  shown in the dive list.
I have other dives in the dive list that where done on EANx but show up as AIR.

I will test redownloading them into a new logbook and see what happens.