latest changes

roberto forini forini.r at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:57:26 PDT 2014

Jeans that if you are planning a deep dive and after that you try to change
the type of the cylinders, subsurface seems to hang even opening the
dropdown menu ... after a while the menu is shown and you can click on the
desired cylinder. Then it takes a lot to select and close the drop down
menu and to fill the pressure fields.
Hope is much clear now sorry :(