latest changes

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:27:36 PDT 2014

On 4 June 2014 02:26, roberto forini <forini.r at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will try to do the bugtrack.
>

>> > 4) printing the dives could be useful have a space between divelogs just
>> > make space on the border for punching. (different layout depending on
>> > number of dives in the same page) see divelog.de on the print empty log
>> > pages.
>>
>> Can you say more what you have in mind here?
>

> If you print the dives you probably put into a book with rings. So you need
> to make holes for the ring and holes need spaces. Just go on the divelogs.de
> on the "empty log to print" web page and you will understand what i'm clumsy
> trying to explain! ;) sorry for my bad english!!

hello,

those spaces on the sides are called margins and you can do that in
your printer dialog.

by default we do not set any margins from the application side, yet
setting the left margin to something like 3-4 cm would conform the
ring hole demand for space.
then the current print layout *will* adapt to fit the available space.

lubomir