debug SS 4.1.287.0

roberto forini forini.r at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:42:38 PDT 2014

1) if during a dive plan we change the GF set,  their values are update
into note but then not correctly displayed into the upper side of the
graphics. Also if we plan another dive subsurface starts with the GF set in
the very last plan (not the ones in preferences) but the graphics shows
always the GF's values set in preferences.

2) Into the note i would like to have the "L" instead of "l" as unit in Gas
consumption. Because of the small difference between l and 1 ... 4/4 of my
friends (me too) think that "l" was a "1". Maybe ytou can put a space
between the number and the unit (1245 l or 1245L instead of 1245l)

3) could be possible have such info in the note box during the dive plan?
Consumption / Total
2450L / 4200L of aria
total is calculated from cyls and start pressure given. This could lead to
a very easy planning of the "rock bottom" expecially if we can set a safe
percentage of minimum gas for each cyls.

4) i plan a dive and i add some cyls. lets say air, ean50 and ox. In the
planning mode i use only air. I save the plan. In the note there is the
runtime and other info. Now i modify the dive adding the deco cyls in the
graph. Note window is not updated with the new runtime, gas switch and gas
consumptions.

5) i plan a dive using air, ean50 and ox. i set type of cyls, pressures and
depth for gas switch. save the dive close subsurface. i open it again load
the dive. Now the depth for gas switch is missing (set to 0) and also the
MOD is wrong. and info about gas change is wrong (ean50 is ean500...ean100
is ean1000)

6) adding some pictures they are displayed over the dive graph. Is it
normal? i would like not.
7) pictures should be included in a file or more than one (mdb?) that could
be possible to move together with the xml file. Paths, drives and computer
and folders may change for thousand reasons... each time i'll lose the
picture links.