Windows Qt5 binary

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 8 08:07:02 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 09:51:55AM +0300, Gehad wrote:
> The HTML export is still not working, I tested it and the HTML templates
> weren't copied correctly.

They were copied, but I confused myself with the directory layout and put
them in the wrong spot. I just pushed a fix for that.

When playing with this I found a bug in your code:

When exporting to HTML you really want the user to give you a folder name.
But the way you do this with getSaveFileName is wrong - try it yourself.
You cannot save into an existing folder, as the dialog simply opens that
folder...

> Also it seems that there is something newly broken, some unexpected
> behavior happen in dive edit mode. (I reported a bug on the tracer)

Haven't looked into that one, yet.