more picture goodness

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 8 14:12:37 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 05:46:16PM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> >> 2 - pictures are not being restored from XML
> >
> > Haven't looked into that.
> >
> > The pictures also are not saved/loaded to/from git.
> >
> >> 3 - clicking in the picture does nothing.
>
> fullscreen - it or open it in another application, what you guys think?

Qt should have a default action for opening a picture, right? Or maybe
just open it in a browser window?
I don't want to end up implementing another picture viewer as part of
Subsurface.

> > I was hoping that Linus could look at the save/load for git :-)
>
> erhn, I tried to understand the gitness but didn't managed to. :s

The code is actually reasonably well structured, but I love the idea of
having owners for part of the code and having them working on that part -
otherwise somehow every thing ends up on my todo list which is really
getting a bit long...