What's missing for 4.2?

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Jun 9 12:39:20 PDT 2014

On 09 June, 2014 - Jef Driesen wrote:

> On 09-06-14 17:55, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> >On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 05:03:16PM +0200, Anton Lundin wrote:
> >>* When i downloaded the profiles from my Suunto Vyper that was in gauge
> >>   mode during the trip, i got a Air cylinder added to all the dives,
> >>   that just got re-added when i deleted it. This needs further debugging
> >>   to.
> >
> >Can you create a libdivecomputer dump so that we can see what's happening?
> >Once we can reproduce this, I'd also like a bug filed
>
> This is most likely a libdivecomputer issue. Libdivecomputer doesn't special
> case gauge mode, so they probably end up as air dives. I never really looked
> into how the gauge mode is stored.

I don't think this is a libdivecomputer issue. We got a gaschangeevent
to air, and thats what added the air cylinder to start with, but thats
not really my issue here. My issue was more that i couldn't remove the
darn thing.

If you would like to look closer at how gauge mode is handled i can
create dumps for you.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604