Windows Qt5 binary

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jun 9 13:49:35 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 01:05:19PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 11:09:31AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> >
> > > 2.- User manual is not shown (either english or spanish) only a blank
> > > browser window. This only happens on WIN, on Linux works fine.
> >
> > Oops - that's a new one. I'll take a look
>
> That makes no sense to me.
> The files are packaged correctly.
> If figures out the correct path.
> It tries to open the URL, no error, just shows nothing.
>
> This works on other OSs.
>
> I'm... puzzled.

And I solved the puzzle. Suddenly we appear to need the "file:///" scheme
indicator - it works without that on other OSs, but apparently the ':' in
"C:/Program Files (x86)/Subsurface/Documentation/user_manual.html" was
enough to confuse Windows. What I still am completely puzzled about is why
this worked in the past. I'm sure there's a subtle change that broke it -
but I'm too lazy to bisect this.

Anyway, fix pushed.