What's missing for 4.2?

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Jun 9 23:43:08 PDT 2014

On 09 June, 2014 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 05:03:16PM +0200, Anton Lundin wrote:
> > Maybe post 4.2
> [...]
> > * Summarize gas consumption over multiple dives. After a trip when
> >   trying to figure out how much HE/O2 I used, it would be great if we
> >   could get a summary from the pressures and gases that i entered into
> >   Subsurface. Eg. During this trip i used up 15000L HE and 6000L O2.
>
> Just pushed a commit for this. Please take a look if that's what you had
> in mind. It's on the stats tab.

Its a step in the right direction. I thought more about decomposing the
mixes down to amount of HE and O2, but this is a step in the right
direction. In my case we almost exclusively mix our gases by partial
pressure fillings and top them up with air, so its not that hard to
compute the amount, but some tops with 32% and some might want the
current gas list so some config options might be necessary.

I'll try to get some time to take a stab at it tonight.

Maybe move the number of dives back where it was and put the gas
consumed below everything else to allow the list to become longer than 8
gases.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604