Validate planner

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Jun 10 08:52:05 PDT 2014

Robert,
Would you like a quantitative assessment? In that case I suggest put
together a spreadsheet with column headings that everyone can use so
that you can get all the responses in a quantitative way that you could
do statistics on.  Else do you just wish an "eye-ball" assessment? I
have dive plans from V-planner mobile, mostly involving nitrox and some
trimix.
Kind regards,
willem