Planner Settings widget

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jun 10 08:57:00 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 05:44:19PM +0200, Robert Helling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is how far I got until now (with the occasional help of Tomaz!).

Nice start. A few comments:

- I think it makes little sense to have /some/ settings on top and /most/
  settings where the dive list used to be
  Put the start time (oh how I hate the widget we use right now - but I
  think Tomaz is fixing that) on top plus an entry for a location (just a
  text so you can "name" your dive. Everything else should go below.

- Put the print button next to Save and Abort

- Have all the six checkboxes in one area - that uses the space more
  "evenly".

Makes sense?