SS Planner vs PastoDeco

roberto forini forini.r at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:41:35 PDT 2014

hi guys! I'm sending a pdf showing a comparison between SS planner and
PastoDeco (no GF in vplanner!). It is for a 100 m dive with trimix 12/48 as
backgas and 2 deco gas ean40 and ean80 (just to keep a low CNS).

*1) double step at each deco stop: (snippet of the runtime)*
Subsurface
42m 24min 1min
42m 25min 1min ?
39m 25min 1min
39m 26min 1min ?
36m 27min 1min
36m 29min 2min ?

PastoDeco
45m TX 12/48 OC 1' 23'
42m TX 12/48 OC 1' 24'
39m TX 12/48 OC 1' 25'
36m TX 12/48 OC 2' 27'

2) CNS is not shown in note but in the dive list it shows 14% that i think
is a little bit low :D.

3) i would not take care about consumptions right now even if pretty
different. I think it is because pastodeco has more than 2 parameters for
consumptions. Descent, Deep, Ascent and deco.

p.s. is it possible to have in the second column the deco time and in the
third column the runtime??

i've found a bug i will post on bugtrace!

Roberto