Subsurface and import log

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Wed Jun 11 00:29:50 PDT 2014

On 2014-06-11 00:45, Marc Collin wrote:
> i have a sherwood wisdom 2 with chrome button.
>
> [...]
>
> i have only 8 log and all this process took like 25 minutes.
>
> Is there a way to speedup the process?

Please provide a libdivecomputer log. There is an option for that in the
subsurface download dialog.

I suspect this slowness is due to high number of failed packet. That
issue has already been fixed with the introduction of the adaptive
delay, but you may be using an older libdivecomputer version. Can you
report which subsurface and libdivecomputer version you have?

Jef