My progress in HTML export.

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:49:17 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 6:41 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 06:33:40AM +0300, Miika Turkia wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:51 PM, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> dive

> > > is the Javascript file exported correctly into aaa_files ?
> > >

> > Running make does not copy the updated files into the build directory. So
> > the problem was solved for me by copying them manually.
> >
> > Is the copy supposed to happen when running qmake or when running make?
> > Anyway, I'll the changes a try asap (hopefully tomorrow evening).
>
> I'm not sure which files you mean.
> The js files get copied into their "official" place during make install.
> But even when running from a build directory, they should be available to
> copy into an export directory. If that isn't working in all scenarios we
> need to adjust the qmake rules.

The files in the theme directory. make install will not be able to copy
them to correct location, if the build directory has old versions..

Seems that if I remove the theme directory altogether from build directory,
it gets recreated. However, if I remove a single file from there, the file
is not there after make.

miika