Sherwood wisdom 2 and water temperature

Marc Collin marccollin7379 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:43:35 PDT 2014

Sorry for the url, there was an error...
There is a very strange thing. With sherwood software, i don't see my last
6 dives, but i saw them with subsurface.

Water temperature i talk seem to be only availabe on the diving computer
display, so i don't know if there are a way to get it.

subsurface.log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B66w4F66tq8jdHN4dFZCalJyLW8/edit?usp=sharing

collin.xml
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B66w4F66tq8jNHFaT041Y3d6dU0/edit?usp=sharing