Aeris F10v2 issues

Gabriel Rossetti rossetti.gabriel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 02:59:25 PDT 2014

Hello,

I tried downloading the data from my Aeris F10v2 last night and I have had
issues. I hooked up the USB cable and it was successfully detected by udev,
it created /dev/ttyUSB0 correctly. I attached the watch and it went into PC
mode as it should. Then I asked Subsurface to download the data, it
detected the following data:

Model: 17229 (0x0000434d)
Firmware: 0 (0x00000000)
Serial: 8789 (0x00002255)

and the watch's LCD display activates all the characters and nothing
happens. I had a look at the log file and it has errors, I attached it.

Can someone pls have a look?

System info:

Ubuntu Linux 14.04
Kernel: 3.13.0-29
SubSurface version: 4.1-0exp1ppa1~trusty
libdivecomputer0 version: 0.4.2-0exp1ppa1~trusty

Thank you,
Gabriel