My progress in HTML export.

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 21:55:49 PDT 2014

Here is the latest set of Gehad's patches with my singed-off included. I
have also some comments here.

- You delete the theme.css but not the other template files when copying?
If any other of the template files has changed in Subsurface, they are not
updated.
- The detailed view does not work for manually added dives.

There is also one whitespace issue, but it seems to be someone else's
doing. (It seems that the whitespace checker scrips works reasonably well
on JS files. And it really should be run against those as well, as there is
quite a bit of inconsistent spacing in there. When running it we'll just
need to be extra careful to make sure it is only "cosmetic" changes that
occur.)

miika