GSoC Progress - Configuring Dive Computers with Subsurface

Joshua Joseph joejoshw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 22:17:52 PDT 2014

Hello Thiago,

This past week, I have been working on backing up settings to XML and
restoring them. I achieved this, and I can now read, backup and restore
most of the settings on the OSTC 3.

I had an issue with writing settings to the device. I discussed it with
Jeff and he contacted Matthias of Heinrichs Weikamp, who was of great help
and managed to release a beta version of the firmware which fixed the issue.

For this week, I will focus on adding support for the remaining settings of
the OSTC 3, and then start working on firmware updates.

--
Thanks,
Joshua