GSoC Progress - Configuring Dive Computers with Subsurface

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Tue Jun 17 01:52:53 PDT 2014

On 2014-06-16 07:17, Joshua Joseph wrote:
> For this week, I will focus on adding support for the remaining
> settings of
> the OSTC 3, and then start working on firmware updates.

Note that firmware updates are currently only supported for the ostc,
and not the ostc3. That's still on my todo list :-)

If you don't have an ostc available for testing, you can always test
against the simulator. It supports firmware updates too. It's possible
that the build on the libdivecomputer website doesn't include the
firmware update support yet, so if it doesn't work, let me know.

Jef