import oddity

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 21:55:46 PDT 2014

Seems that importing dive logs on current master (818bd9903) gives an error
that I cannot clear from Subsurface, well the close button is way below the
bottom of my screen. In any case the error is annoying, and sounds like a
bug to me. Screenshot attached.

So I see three problems here:
- Un-warranted error messages? (I believe, these are bogus, but not sure)
- The error window is flooded with same error message over and over again
- Window size is increased considerably, so that the window is considerable
larger than my screen estate

Some info no the DC; it is set to Nitrox mode, but last few of the imported
dives were with EAN21 (air), and some previous with EAN3?. Roughly counting
the number of error lines would indicate that these errors must come from
more than the latest import or multiple error lines are populated per dive.
(Suunto D4)