import oddity

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Jun 17 22:01:50 PDT 2014

I get something similar when importing from my Vyper Air - every dive gives
three (?) lines if warnings about O2 2550 and He of 0.

I think it's the unused cylinders that are encoded as 255% o2. And on your
dive computer they are encoded as 0% o2.

We used to just skip cylinders with invalid gases. Now they cause that
warning.

     Linus