Aeris F10v2 issues

Gabriel Rossetti rossetti.gabriel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 00:11:26 PDT 2014

On Jun 19, 2014 8:36 AM, "Jef Driesen" <jef at libdivecomputer.org> wrote:

> On 2014-06-18 21:18, Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Jef Driesen <jef at libdivecomputer.org>
>> wrote:

>>> That's strange. Normally that should only happens when there is an error
>>> during the download. To rule out any subsurface problems, can you try
the
>>> libdivecomputer test application:
>>>
>>> wget http://www.libdivecomputer.org/builds/linux/universal
>>> chmod +x universal
>>> ./universal -v -l atom2.log -m atom2.bin -b atom2 <serialport>
>>

>> I ran that and attached the output. I also re-tried subsurface after
having
>> updated my kernel and rebooted but it does the same.
>

> I don't see anything wrong with your data. I can download 62 dives. Note
that if you enable the libdivecomputer dump feature, no dives will be
downloaded. This is expected. Normally you should always leave this feature
disabled. It's only intended for troubleshooting.

> As I expected, the large number of packet errors are no longer present in
the logfile from the test application. So once you have subsurface version
built against a newer libdivecomputer version, they should disappear in
subsurface too.

> Jef

Ok, good news, thanks. I Will update you once I have done that.

Gabriel