My progress in HTML export.

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:34:31 PDT 2014

Hi,

This is a patch on the top of the 4 patches I sent two days ago. This
mainly changes the profile to Highchart graph instead of the HTML5 canvas,
This patch still needs more working and format and style fixing. Also I
need to add another Data to the JSON file.

But I send it now so you can compare between the HTML5 canvas and the
Highchart graph, so we can decide which on to work with.

Also I didn't add Highcharts Javascript files to the project yet, I load
them to the page online so the this will need Internet to work.

Please tell me how do you find this? are the curves sketched correctly? I
don't understand the semantics of these curves very well so any feedback
from you will be appreciated for sure.

Regards,
Gehad