new widget for Date display + pick.

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 02:36:54 PDT 2014

Sorry for my question, I'm just a user and I find a little bit
intimidating having a mailing list where developer's activities are
mixed with end user questions.

Is there any way to use these patches without being a developer?

I'm migrating my previous logbooks on this amazing tool but I was not
able to understand how big is the user base. Here, 99% of messages
come from developers/users. Have you any idea of how many divers uses
Subsurface?

> more work:
>
> Anyone can test those and see if it's good to work with? ( rememmber,
> that the edition will be broken after applying this as it's impossible
> to set the time right now. )
>
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
>> People,
>>
>> Forgive my lazyness :)
>>
>> here is the finished version of the Date picker widget, to remove the
>> aberration that is the QDatePicker.
>>
>> I still need to do the QTimePicker one.
>>
>> Tomaz

Davide