Integrated user manual not working?

roberto forini forini.r at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:24:12 PDT 2014

This evening i've check the latest built on my windows 8.1:
subsurface-4.1-379-g64236388e467.exe
<http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/daily/subsurface-4.1-379-g64236388e467.exe>
Planner now is pretty fast when setting points and on gas/cyl selecting.
I've seen also many new features and i will check it better in the
weekend. Can i suggest to reduce the text font into the note windows during
a dive plan? It is really biggggg...little bit annoying
I tried the html export but it seems still not ready for a good debug.
I open my logbook and all the info are correctly displayed: temperature,
cns, gas, cyls, and pictures.
Unfortunately i didnt check the online manual but i think i will do it in
the weekend.

Great job guys!!!