My progress in HTML export.

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 04:19:34 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can you post sample screenshots of both versions? Compiling code will have
> to wait a bit for me...

I Attached two screenshots one using native HTML5 and the other using
Highcharts javascript library.

Also Attached the two html exports for a test dive so you can test them
dynamically on your web browser.

Please Have a look on the licensing of this library (
http://www.highcharts.com/license) as Dirk has mentioned that it must be
GPL companionable and I am not sure about that.

I also need to mention that I didn't finish the HTML5 canvas, I will need
to sketch more than just the depth, Fix the colors by calculating the
velocity and showing the values by hovering. These features are already
implemented by the Highcharts.

Regards,
Gehad

 Miika