Cobra not working.

Eric green at 816.i24.cc
Sun Jun 22 01:02:31 PDT 2014

Good morning,

After getting totally fed up with the DM4 software I found your application.
Looks great!

I am using Mac 10.9.3, and the latest version of your software.

Enclosed some screen dumps and the log.

As said I use a Cobra and tried all 3 Cobra settings (just in case.)Š
Hoever it does not connect.  The green light on my cable is blinking a few
times, so I suppose they are trying to connect.  The Cobra is in PC mode
btw.  As you can see in the log it keeps thinking it is a Viper.    I tried
several other settings and sometimes the log shows the correct computer
sometimes again the Viper even though it is not set to the Viper.

I also looked on the Silicon Labs document and software repository
<http://www.silabs.com/support/pages/document-library.aspx?p=Interface&f=USB
%20Bridges&pn=CP2101>  site (as per manual), but found no driver there.

I hope you can help here.

With kind regards,

Eric

--
:-))
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)

 Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to
learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning
backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft. However, by
pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can
ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have received this
email in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a
warm oven for 40 minutes.