Subsurface isn't matching my last 4 dives from the service

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Jun 22 16:02:55 PDT 2014

Looks like you have a 30-minute sampling rate, and quite a lot of them are
missing (presumably due to not getting a GPS lock). And so there are no GPS
markers around 16:45 and the next 45 minutes..

There is one at 15:54 and then at 17:54, but the ones in between are
missing...

Bad phone GPS? Or maybe the phone was in a metal container on the boat?

The default 30-minute interval is pretty long, especially if your phone has
trouble getting a lock. You might want to try to cut it down to 15 or even
10 minutes. It will eat more battery, but generally not *that* much..

     Linus