GSoC: iOS Subsurface companion app (week 5)

Andrey Zhdanov andrjufka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 03:34:50 PDT 2014

Hi Dirk,

This week I have implemented:
* dive details edit (dive name and dive location by dragging pin on map);
* info screen (build version label, visit website and mailing list buttons);
* application settings.bundle and retrieving data from there (API URL, distance, default name and dives synch / upload booleans);

Next week I plan to implement collecting locations in background, account deletion and minor UI improvements.
By the way, where can I get Subsurface logo in vector (ideally) or at least an image with 1024x1024 pixels resolution (largest image that I have found is only 600x600)?

--
Andrey