Subsurface isn't matching my last 4 dives from the service

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:33:13 PDT 2014

Good Night Marc.

If you are on linux, would you be so kind to try the attached patch with
your dives?

I thik the problem arises from the fact that in
function merge_locations_into_dives(), we test if a fix is automatic, and
in this case we apply  find_dive_including(gpsfix->when).  This function
*only* returns a dive if there is a position fix during the dive time, in
other case it simply fails (quiet and silently).  Actually we weren't
testing such a failure so for automatic fixes out of the diving time we
never captured the dive.

The attached patch solves this.

Regards.

Salva.