Testing of planner against other software

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Jun 24 03:30:55 PDT 2014

On 24.06.2014, at 12:18, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:

Davide,

> Profiles seems to be nearly the same except SS tends to give longer times for heavier profiles with a dangerous long deep stop.

just a very quick comment: In the time for the “segment” the ascent time to that stop is included (which is several minutes when you ascent from 70m or 90m to your first stop). You can display this explicitly with the “show transitions in deco” button. Until I have hooked up the UI elements to configure ascent speeds, it uses the rules for Tech1 dives from the GUE manual.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F