My progress in HTML export.

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:04:59 PDT 2014

I was lately working on exporting event list, I will send some patches for
that today.

I don't understand well the event structure in dive.h , I don't know what
is the 'deleted' flag, and the type what do these numbers mean ? is there a
look-up table for there meaning or some enums? some help in this will be
appreciated.

My to do for this week:

- prototype the dive profile with jqplot (which is under GPL license).
- Fix the detailed view style (Tweak up the css)
- fix any semantic errors in the dive profile or the events list and add
missing values.
- will have some clean documentation and polishing to the javascript code.

Regards,
Gehad