status update

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 25 02:10:20 PDT 2014

I think I have applied and pushed all the patches that I received and
haven't rejected / delayed for some reason.

But given the amount of email over the past ten days and my mixed phone /
computer email response methodology I'm not sure that I didn't miss
anything.

So if you sent something that should have gone in (or that I didn't add
and didn't respond to, either), please resend.

Since Tomaz was ill he didn't make as much progress as both of us hoped,
so I think that will delay 4.2 by a few days, but overall my goals for now
are

- finish date / time picker
- finish / polish the planner (as in "connect all UI elements, make it
  useful")
- do another round of bug triage and especially fix the critical /
  blocking ones

The first one is mostly Tomaz. The second one is mostly Robert. The third
one should be all of us. Please get yourself trac accounts and review the
bug reports, look at what you can fix or where you have comments and
suggestions.

The more people get involved, the quicker we'll be able to get things to a
point where I can cut 4.2 :-)