status update

Sergey Starosek sergey.starosek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 05:07:02 PDT 2014

Dirk,

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> So if you sent something that should have gone in (or that I didn't add
> and didn't respond to, either), please resend.

I've sent a patch on Jun 23 which fixes search panel toggle for user manual
using keyboard shortcut.

There're also several oddities in user manual as reported in
http://trac.hohndel.org/ticket/564

Finally I've managed to setup cross-build environment and confirm that
index links are OK in current master.

The problem with disappearing icons within search panel seems to be related
to Qt icon theme management under Windows
(
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12299626/qt-use-of-qt-standard-icons-from-within-qt-creator-on-win7
).

Maybe our Qt gurus (Thiago or Tomaz) could give an advice on this issue.

Sergey