status update

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Jun 25 05:38:36 PDT 2014

On 25 June, 2014 - Robert Helling wrote:

> On 25.06.2014, at 12:06, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Is everything else hooked up by now?
>

> unfortunately not. Here is a patch that hooks up the pO2 settings. In fact, only the decopO2 is actually used for something (computing default switch depths for gases) the bottompO2 is not used as far as I can see. What is missing on my part are the back gas breaks for extended O2 deco (hopefully in the next few days) and a reshuffling of the layout).
>
> I guess, Anton still has to come up with a good logic for using the descent rate (I hooked that up to a preference member). Somehow, manually adding a waypoint should be interpreted as two: A first one that realizes the transition to the target depth (ascent and descent) and then a second segment at constant depth. If that is not what the user wants she could still remove the first waypoint.

Sorry but i really don't follow you here.

The drop like a stone mode adds a first implicit way point, aka go down
as fast as possible to that point.

You're suggesting that we add more implicit way points whenever you
switch depth between your manually entered way points?
(Yea, it makes sense, but it will be a bit more messy to build)

I took the simple path and only controlled the first decent way point,
because this covers the case i use it for.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604