[Patch] Reshuffling of planner UI elements

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Jun 26 14:15:07 PDT 2014

Em 26/06/2014 17:45, "Robert Helling" <helling at lmu.de> escreveu:

> On 26 Jun 2014, at 22:16, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
>
> > you asked for a pic. :)
>
> me likes!
>
> Re the expanding profile: After some more thought I convinced myself that
the expansion is not the problem, it is actually the shrinking when you
move back up (as it expanded a bit too much). Is there an easy way not to
shrink (i.e. profileYAxis->setMaximum() to lower value) until the mouse
button is released. I think that would very much facilitate placing the
handler.

There is.
Will do thst patch as soon as I arrive back home and will ask you guys to
test.