My progress in HTML export.

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 17:40:51 PDT 2014

I attached another 3 patches on the top of those I sent yesterday.

Now we use jqplot to draw the dive profile which is not as beautiful as
Highcharts, but we get a nice compatible license.
The 5th patch will add some whitespaces errors, This is the included code
from jqplot library.
I will work on adding some more curves to the plot and also fixing the
padding in the detailed view.

Regards,
Gehad