Photo preview in external viewer

Sergey Starosek sergey.starosek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 05:37:53 PDT 2014

As requested by Trac tickets #496 and #548:

double click on photo will launch external viewer by the means of
QDesktopServices::openURL().
What I personally dislike is launching external process from MainTab (while
MainWindow is a proper place). Unfortunately I have no idea how to connect
signal from DivePictureWidget to MainWindow.

Tested both on Linux and Windows platforms.

Sergey