Load photos buggy?

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Jun 27 13:19:56 PDT 2014

On 27/06/2014 19:59, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> This drew remarkably few responses...
>
> So I'll try again :-)
>
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 07:05:58AM +0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm still traveling and will be until the end of the week.
> Nope, back home now. And jetlagged :-)
>
>> In the meantime I have a few requests:
>>
>> a) can we collect a list of "this needs to be fixed / added in the planner
>>     for 4.2"? I'm sure Robert has his list, but since we have a number of
>>     people who have strong interest in this, I'd love to see a consolidated
>>     list.
> Are we making progress here? Henrik? Miika? Robert?

Image loading:

The load images facility needs debugging (I think). When I load 4 images
into a dive, two taken
7 minutes into the dive and another two taken 14 minutes into the dive,
I get two displayed
33 minutes into the dive and another two 36 minutes into the dive (i.e.
3 minutes apart).
It is not a photo offset problem since I have carefully controlled for that.

Also in the photo loading facility, where the offset is specified, there
is an offending "AM" that should
be removed.
Kind regards,
willem