[Planner] gas consumption calculation broken after 5b5a25d.

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Sat Jun 28 04:45:46 PDT 2014

On 28 June, 2014 - Anton Lundin wrote:

> On 27 June, 2014 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 09:19:15PM +0200, Joakim Bygdell wrote:
> > > After 5b5a25d calculations of gas consumption doesn’t work.
> >
> > Can you say a bit more? What exactly doesn't work anymore? In which
> > context?
> >
> > Also, that commit changes shortcut keys, so I'm reasonably certain that
> > that is not the culprit. What was the last commit where things worked for
> > you?
> >

> It worked back in 5b5a25d, and its broken in current master.
>
> Its like sac is zero. I'm taking a look at it right now.

Here's your problem:

void PlannerSettingsWidget::decoSacChanged(const int decosac)
{
}

The breakage comes from 708f1983 ("Planner: New plannerSettingsWidget")
and as the commit message says: "This is WIP."

This feels kinda like a release blocker =)

So, what more do we need to move from DivePlannerWidget to
PlannerSettingsWidget? What is supposed to go where now?

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604